You're Doing What???

My photo
Alabama, United States
The daily ins and outs of a particularly crazy bunch...

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dream Center

Tonight was my first night volunteering at the Dream Center. I had the overwhelming sense and desire just to do something. I witnessed the love of Christ thru water baptism. Ya know, I passed out towels to the new in Christ, and even tho it was just a towel, I can't tell you how it felt to give one of the first expressions of love to someone after they become new! This center thru God, is doing amazing things in an area where skeptics claim nothing good can come from.

I am pumped up and excited for the next opportunity. Yes, folks, my Thursday nights are now taken. I am looking forward to working the volunteer sign in table and meeting some awesome folk. Stop by and see me! Come and fellowship, have a little dinner, learn about our Creator and begin feeling the awesome feeling that can only come from giving of yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment