You're Doing What???

My photo
Alabama, United States
The daily ins and outs of a particularly crazy bunch...

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Just some random notes...

Well guys, it is SPRING!!! The first bar-b-que at our home will take place his weekend and I am super excited! The kids are stoked about the glow in the dark Easter egg hunt! AND hubby is ready to do some major grilling! I have learned the basics to cooking. Thanks to Pinterest! and have settled in to being what God wants me to be - although I am not sure what that is yet. However, it it a very relaxing and interesting mindset. There is so much I long for, so much I want and so much I want to do, but at the end of the day I feel so fulfilled... Like I said, Interesting!

I have been tugging with an internal demon known as the mommy side of me. Since I am now unemployed, being a Mommy is just what I want to do. I made the comment to someone today that hugs and kisses don't pay the bills. So I am going to be creative and find something useful to do with my time. Surely there is a way to have both?

A time of reflection..

My Pawpaw is constantly on my mind. He was my source of Comfort when I was a child. I feel such comfort recently and I often wonder if you can hear and respond to people from Heaven? I am sure that this feeling is the same peace I felt when he was near me as a kid. Amazing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment